- Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- Print speed (A4): Up to 80 ppm (B/W or shading)
- Hello speed USB 2.0, Wireless, Wired LAN, Mopria, AirPrint, Direct Wireless
- Suggested print volume: 1,000 to 5,000 pages
Jam Defying Design
Highlighting a straight-line, fast paper development that lessens strain and weight on paper just as occurrences of paper sticks, the WG7750FM can viably deal with huge print volumes calm.
Print Head Spanning Entire Paper Width
The recently evolved line print head, ranges the whole paper width and just paper moves while printing, conveying rapid and excellent print.
Line Head Design for High Speed Printing
Force through multi-page employments with a progressive printhead plan that conveys up to 80ppm.
Ink Formulation for Better Performance
The new high thickness, fast drying shade ink guarantees excellent record printouts that oppose blurring and inadvertent presentation to water or dampness.
Intended for High Volume Printing
Supports up to 2250 pieces of paper for high efficiency, continuous printing.
Single-Pass Duplex Auto Document Feeder
A quick 100-sheet limit programmed record feeder checks two-sided firsts in a solitary pass.
Ultra-High Yield Ink Bottles
Yield up to 25,000 pages in dark and 23,000 pages in shading with SPG-5700 ink bottles.
Basic, Intuitive Touchscreen
High goals symbols showed in a spotless design for simple access to gadget capacities.
Price: Around Unknown, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon Inkjet Printer WG7750FM Drivers Download, Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!