- Up to 25/12 A4/A3 pages of highly contrasting and shading printing every moment
- Excellent picture quality gratitude to cutting edge shading rendering innovation
- Basic print goals of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi
- Flexible treatment of up to 7,150 sheets of paper of different arrangements (from A6 to SRA3)
- Productive completing choices, including an ergonomic inside finisher
- 4 GB RAM, 32 GB strong state drive (SSD) + discretionary 320 GB hard drive
- Ability to choose diverse forms of programmed record feeders: two-way single pass and 2 reversible
- Comprehensive help for all the most exceptional versatile advances
Searching for an adaptable gadget for unrivaled shading quality? - You will discover superior to the new TASKalfa 2553ci multifunctional gadget! Cutting edge innovation enables you to accomplish the ideal association of the procedure of archive the executives and unparalleled execution in any assignment - printing, replicating or examining. With a wide scope of administrative work and completing choices, this new, adaptable, elite MFP can without much of a stretch meet all your office needs.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Kyocera TASKalfa 2553ci Drivers Download, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!