- Quick 24 pages-per-minute laser yield
- Duplex adaptability - two-sided replicating, printing, faxing, and shading examining
- 33.6 Kbps Super G3 fax with up to 1,000 pages of gathering memory
- 500-sheet tape in addition to 100-sheet multipurpose plate
- Lawful size platen and 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder
- Worked in Ethernet port for system printing and PC faxing
- PCL 5e/6 language help
- Output in shading up to 9600 dpi quality with 600 dpi optical goals
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed for ideal execution
- Single Cartridge System
The advantage of DADF is that it enables you to duplicate, fax, and shading filter from a couple sided firsts and produce two-sided yield.
Fax and get archives without any difficulty. Records will transmit with Super G3 (33.6 Kbps) modem speed, which keeps telephone line costs down. With a large group of helpful highlights like 23 Speed Dials, 100 Coded Dials, and a liberal 1,000 pages of approaching gathering memory, faxing will be basic and easy.
Achieve new dimensions of profitability with the MF6595s worked in shading examining and ground-breaking included filtering programming. Store and effectively oversee shading pictures, solicitations, or critical reports with NewSoft® Presto! PageManager. You can likewise digitize paper content to editable content utilizing ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE (OCR) programming for Windows®. Increment profitability and cost-effectiveness with the implicit ethernet port for systems administration. Offer printing straightforwardly from a PC.
Worked for unwavering quality and convenience, the imageCLASS® MF6595, utilizing Canon's selective Single Cartridge System, just as long stretches of tweaked duplicating and printing know-how, will bear witness to Canon's promise to furnishing items with a dimension of value and ability that guarantees your office runs successfully.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon imageCLASS MF6595 Driver Download, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!