- System prepared shading laser printer
- Rapid USB 2.0 and 10/100 base-TX Ethernet availability
- Prints dark content at 17 ppm and shading at four ppm
- Simple toner changes and calm task
- Perfect with many working frameworks
It's difficult to envision a shading laser printer having measurements any littler than the Samsung CLP-300N. It's likewise one of the least expensive shading lasers we've seen to date, however its consumables costs are high and its print quality isn't noteworthy.
At this size, there's very little space for paper. The CLP-300N has a solitary paper plate that can hold 150 sheets of plain paper. The yield receptacle holds up to 100 sheets. You can bolster envelopes from the paper plate each one in turn, subsequent to expelling the other paper. No duplexer and no extra paper plate overhauls are accessible. The basic control board includes only five lights and a stop catch.
Content prints at 17.7 pages every moment, though photographs print on plain paper at 2.4 ppm and reflexive paper at 1.6 ppm. On a positive note, the toner comes in four round and hollow cartridges that curve effectively into and out of position in the printer, so supplanting cartridges is a snap. On the off chance that space is including some built-in costs in your office and you aren't excessively worried about print quality or page costs, the Samsung CLP-300N makes a simple to-utilize, straightforward shading printer.
Price: Around Unknown, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Samsung CLP-300N Driver Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!