- Sweep anyplace: Small, lightweight structure
- USB link or coordinated battery control: Scan up to 300 pages between battery charges
- Quick examining paces: At up to 4 seconds for every page (8.5ppm)
- Disentangle your outstanding task at hand: Continuous checking with programmed feed mode
- Incorporates new ScanSmart programming: Get examining rapidly and effectively
The ES-60W can undoubtedly be transported and rapidly set up, and even utilized without a power source, making it much less demanding to remain exceedingly composed. It naturally distinguishes whether it's in remote or USB mode - no mediation required. It's optimal for SOHO conditions with constrained space where a straightforward filtering arrangement is required. Interfaces effortlessly to a telephone, tablet or workstation.
The ES-60W has worked in Wi-Fi and battery with a LCD Panel, giving genuine versatility to examine anyplace at velocities of only four seconds for every page. At the point when completely charged, look over to 300 pages without the requirement for a power source.
Epson's new ScanSmart programming makes it easy for anybody to filter how they need, giving a simple to-utilize well ordered examining process. Clients can spare and send records in like manner groups like PDF, jpeg, tiff and some more. Persistent checking with programmed feed mode accelerates filtering process, while the CIS sensor conveys moment examining with no warm up time. The new LCD board makes it simple to characterize work assignments when working remotely.
The capacity to filter an extensive variety of archive and media types makes this model a dependable resource. It handles paper from 35gsm to 270gsm, and long paper up to 1.8 meters.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson WorkForce ES-60W Driver Download, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!