- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface
- 1200 x 2400 dpi CCD sensor and 48-bit inner shading profundity
- 3 configurable EZ catches
- Thorough programming bundle
- Quick Multi-Photo mode
- Propelled Z-cover for book or magazine checking
- QARE residue and scratch expulsion for photographs
The flexible CanoScan 3000ex scanner is quick, as well: a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface1 empowers extraordinarily quick picture exchanges to your PC, alongside the quickest conceivable examining speeds. These outputs would then be able to be reviewed on your screen rapidly, in roughly 8 seconds. Included with the 3000ex scanner is an incredible suite of uses to enable you to compose your photographs, highlighting ArcSoft PhotoStudio. Sweep various photographs in a single pass.
You presumably have several old family photographs. Here's the uplifting news: you don't need to examine them one by one. Multi-Scan Mode gives you a chance to spare time by checking various photographs all the while. Simply organize them on the glass and select Multi-Scan. Despite the fact that your photographs are bunch checked, every one is naturally spared as an individual document.
Price: Around $29.49, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon CanoScan 3000 ex Driver Download, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!