- The Samsung SL-M2070FW Mono Laser Printer is a multifunction focus through its ability to print, duplicate, sweep and fax transforming your working environment into an effective powerhouse.
- Spare time in the workplace and guarantee office capability as the M2070FW is furnished with a 600 MHz processor and 128 MB memory to print up to 20 ppm.
- Print remotely and share easily with your good cell phone with Samsung's NFC innovation, Wi-Fi Direct and Google Cloud Print.
- Output and print your documents in splendid quality. The 1200 x 600 dpi can be upgraded to an amazing 4800 x 600 dpi, giving you a chance to print in detail for a smooth and sharp picture.
- Intended for basic and natural task, the Samsung SL-M2070FW helps spare you valuable time and exertion through its One Touch Eco Button and One Touch WPS Button which causes you interface rapidly and safely to your remote system.
Investigate this 4-in-1 laser multifunction focus. The Samsung SL-M2070FW guarantees that your working environment runs easily and productively with its printing, replicating, examining and faxing functionalities. With its host of additional highlights including ID Copy, N-up duplicate and Scan-to-PC, your office is furnished with the vital usefulness should have been capable.
Appreciate bother free printing with NFC innovation
Tap, print, and go: Samsung NFC Print™ Get prepared to print with Samsung GALAXY® Get propelled portable printing with more alternatives: Samsung Mobile Print AppChoose your association: Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi Direct.
Introduce, print, and set aside extra cash effortlessly
Keep it basic and introduce wirelesslyCut printing costs with only a touchManage and make like a professional easily.
Appreciate rapid, astounding prints
Get quick, superior printsCount on Samsung for picture magnificence.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Driver Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!