- Print, duplicate and sweep reports with this multifunctional printer.
- Worked in remote (802.11b/g/n) association offers link free comfort; 2-line LCD makes activity straightforward.
- Prints up to 27 pages for every moment (ppm) in Simplex and up to 15 pages for every moment (ppm) in Duplex; Up to 2400 x 600 streamlined dpi (specks per inch) goals for fresh pictures.
- Duplicates up to 20 cpm duplicates for each moment; Flatbed scanner with 24-bit shading and 8 bit for dark scale.
- Sweep goals up to 600 x 1200 dpi for quality and clearness; Automatic 2-sided printing spares paper and cash.
- Highlights an ADF programmed archive feeder and implicit duplexer for programmed 2-sided printing; 250-sheet input plate and 100-sheet yield plate; ENERGY STAR confirmed.
Bother free paper dealing with
Price: Around $195.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Dell E514dw Driver Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!