- A4 across the board | A3 print
- Up to 22ipm mono/20ipm shading print speeds
- Programmed 2-sided print
- Wired and remote system prepared | Mobile/Cloud perfect
- 6.8cm shading touchscreen LCD
The 250 sheet paper plate is perfect for regular printing up to A3 with an extra back manual feed opening for included adaptability, enabling you to print on an assortment of media composes. To help make life somewhat less demanding in the workplace, the 6.8cm touchscreen LCD gives simple route to prominent highlights, where clients can catch and convert archives utilizing their elite Brother Apps and sweep to or print from distributed storage applications, for example, Dropbox, Evernote and Google Drive, for simple digitization and access to records in a hurry.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Brother MFC-J5335DW Driver Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!