- Little and Stylish impression to fit practically in any condition
- Polymerized toner for quicker printout - up to 19 ppm in dark and 4 ppm in shading
- One-Touch Wireless Setup for simple association
- One-contact WPS and Eco-catch for quick setup and cost investment funds
Get Print on Tap
The Samsung Printer Xpress C410W offers Near Field Communication (NFC) printing, which is a remote sharing innovation that empowers your cell phone to interface with and speak with your printer. Essentially tap your telephone or tablet to your printer, and the Samsung Mobile Print App will naturally interface with the gadget, enabling you to print remotely easily.
Splendid Color Technology
Samsung's picture preparing innovation, ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Pages), consolidates with Samsung's polymerized toner to convey dazzling, striking proficient shading with extraordinary clearness for both content and illustrations.
Simple Mobile Printing
Print from your iPhone, iPad, Android, or Windows Phone cell phone with the Samsung Mobile Print App. You can print sites, pictures, PDFs, Google Docs, and Microsoft Office archives by means of remote system or Wi-Fi Direct without the requirement for a PC.
Smaller and Quiet
The C410W has an impression of only 8.3 by 15 by 12.2 inches (H x W x D) and sound levels of under 45dBA. You won't see it's there until the point that you require it.
One-Touch Wireless Setup
The printer's one-contact WPS catch (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) gives you a chance to interface rapidly and effortlessly. Press the WPS catch on your switch and the WPS catch on your C410W, and your printer will naturally arrange and interface with your remote system.
20,000-Images Monthly Duty Cycle
A month to month obligation cycle of 20,000 pictures implies the C410W effortlessly handles visit use by numerous clients, making it perfect for a bustling office.
Price: Around $229.99, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Samsung Xpress SL-C410W Drivers Download, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!