- 15 ipm mono and 10 ipm shading
- 6 particular inks
- Wi-Fi arrange
- Borderless printing
- Wireless arranged
- PIXMA Cloud Link
- 2-way paper feed
- 10.8cm (4.3 inch) touchscreen LCD
6 particular inks, including Photo Blue, make superb photos with unprecedented highlights and detail. All that is required is 17 seconds to print a borderless 4x6 inch photo.
Easily print, copy, scope and connect with the cloud (yield to cloud and yield to email open for customers of true blue Canon ink) using the Canon PRINT application. On the other right hand, just leave the applications and also print with the AirPrint (iOS) or also Mopria (in Andoid).
Fundamental and really clear
Mange the printer limits easily with using the broad of 10.8cm (4.3 inch) touchscreen. It also direct UI and nicely modified tilting front of board which make it fundamentally more in natural.
Versatile in media managing
Print on with restickable, magnet and also square photo paper right from the back of plate and also the multipurpose plate which to print on circles or even the new nail sticker of media.
With fabulous, and cut down cost
Assurance the best results with genuine Canon inks and media. You can even cut costs and print more with optional XL or XXL ink cartridges (Subject to availability in your district).
Price: Around Unknown, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA TS8240 Drivers Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!