Remote accessibility empowers you to print from wherever in your home or office, and you can "Print in a rush" with various versatile features using your ideal phone, for instance, Mopria™ Print Service and Google Cloud Print™. The Canon PRINT Business application empowers you to print to the LBP151dw from great iOS or Android contraptions.
- Lessened, space saving printer passes on capable quality yield in one little impression.
- Print from wherever in your office with Wireless Connectivity.
- Brisk print rates of up to 28 pages for each minute, and first print out in your grip in 8 seconds or less.
- Low essentialness usage; uses just 1.7 W in remote, Energy Saver mode.
- Sponsorships have based UFR II LT and PCL6 tongues to give printing adaptability.
- The insignificant, space saving arrangement passes on capable quality yield in one little impression.
This contraption supports PCL 6 and UFR II LT printer tongues, allowing adaptability for your printing needs. The Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw uses 2 watts or less in imperativeness saving mode and is set to modified duplexing proper out of the compartment which empowers you spare cash on paper and related costs. The single cartridge structure joins the toner and drum into 1 unit, making cartridge substitution essential. This printer uses Canon Genuine Toner, Cartridge 137 Black.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw Driver Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!