Whenever we I put the set up CD. The Computer setup process requires around 5-10 minutes, and installs a number of different programs. During set up, there have been no instructions for printer ink cartridge installation, which can prove difficult for many who aren't veterans of printing device setup.
Producing a head-alignment webpage, before testing print out quality, was an obscure and difficult experience. Connection is via USB only - there is no Wi-Fi. Once ready to go, the MG2160 revealed a propensity to yank multiple bedding of blank newspaper at once. Which hard-to-locate setting to avoid this from taking place, but it shouldn't happen by any means.
Advertised rates of speed at normal quality are 8.4ppm (web pages each and every minute) monochrome, and 4.8ppm coloring. In the checks, the MG2160 achieved a good 7.9ppm on monochrome lineart and word, 5.0ppm on monochrome images and words, but just 2.2ppm color graphics and words, and 6:15 per A4 picture. There's a significant pronounced wait between internet pages; the printing device waits for the prior page to dry out. The drying out time can be modified, but even at minimum amount.
Lineart and design are well-defined and image-noise is low, but colorings were just a little over-exposed and images just a little blurred. Some word was over-inked and notably blurry, however in general, words quality is good. With standard printer ink cartridges (a complete place is $68), vendor-supplied details put printing costs at 18 cents per dark-colored webpage and 38 cents per shade page. High produce printer ink cartridges ($110 per place) lower that to 12 cents per dark-colored site and 27 cents per color page. Finally, a straight further extended dark cartridge for heavy monochrome printing will lower that again to just 10 cents per site for black.
Price: Around $39.95, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Drivers Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!