The features of using the Brother DCP-L2552DN Multifunction Printing device are the pursuing:
- Print increase to 34 webpages / minute;
- Auto printing on both edges;
- 50-sheet ADF;
- iPrint & Check for Android, Glass windows, and iOS devices
- Wireless Connectivity;
- Recollection 128 MB;
- Generous charging holder.
- The DCP-L2552DN gives incredible performance. Created to be easy to set up and use, the Brother multifunction computer printer has a printing speed as high as 34 web pages / minute and a 250-sheet newspaper tray. Furthermore, being the quietest device in its course, the DCP-L2552DN has made no compromises on the net speed or printing quality.
The Brother DCP-L2552DN laser beam computer printer, offers fast printing and an computerized feeder that means it is easy that you can physically change original bed sheets when scanning or copying. The large-capacity toner cartridges and computerized two-sided printing make the printing more cost-efficient. This will likely meet the economical demands of enterprisers and smaller working communities. With a stamping speed as high as 30 pages each and every minute, you won't ever have to hold back long for your articles. The 250-sheet newspaper input tray will save you you from needing to refill the newspaper continuously. You will also appreciate the good thing about the wired LAN or cordless WiFi and the capability to printing from your cellular phone or tablet
Because of the wireless connection, the Brother DCP-L2552DN can print out from devices that run Google android, Home windows or iOS and can send scanned documents to them. Next to the Brother DCP-L2552DN multifunction printing device, there are also: cord, software, items, and quick installation and set up guide.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Brother DCP-L2552DN Drivers Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!