- High-quality A3 printing device: Double-sided A3 printing and dual A3 newspaper trays
- Fast business-quality printing: 18ppm in dark-colored and 10ppm in colour
- Cost-effective inks: About 50% lower cost-per site than competitive lasers
- Wireless alternatives: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, NFC and Scan-to-Cloud
- Epson's free mobile printing apps: Independence to print out and check from almost anywhere
Professional A3 printing
This A3 computer printer will meet up with the needs of even the most strenuous office at home and small office users. It could cope with double-sided printing up to A3 and features two newspaper trays, which can be suitable for alternating between different press. Furthermore, its PrecisionCore printhead produces high-quality, laser-like designs.
Improve your productivity
This productive, reliable and fast model offers A3 double-sided printing and printing rates of speed of 18ppm in dark-colored and 10ppm in color. It's easy to operate directly because of its easy-to-use 5.6cm LCD display screen.
Minimise your outgoings
Dramatically lessen your costs; this printing device offers up to 50 percent lower cost-per-page than challengers' laser beam models. Its inks are incredibly economical; they're offered individually, which means you only replace the color used. Presenting great affordability, cartridges can be purchased in standard, XL and XXL, with the best yield providing up to 2,200 internet pages.
Flexible cordless solutions
Print from any place in any office with Wi-Fi connection or use Wi-Fi Direct to print out from compatible cordless devices with out a Wi-Fi network. You can even print out via NFC with a straightforward tap of any compatible Android os device on the computer printer. Epson's free mobile printing programs and alternatives provide further flexibility; Email Print gives you to send what to print out from almost all over the world.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson WorkForce WF-7210DTW Driver, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!