Largest ink produce in its segment
Printing up to 5,000 internet pages without swapping the ink.
Melts away to 90 percent less electric power than competitive shade lasers.
Save at least 50% on coloring CPP (cost per site) versus equivalent laser models.
Fast, reliable printing with PrecisionCore.
Built for business
DuraBrite Ultra pigment inks.
- Largest ink produce in its portion: Printing up to 5,000 internet pages without exchanging the ink
- Ecological: Melts away to 90 percent less vitality than competitive coloring lasers
- Cut costs: Save at least 50% on coloring CPP (cost per webpage) versus equivalent laser models
- Save time: Fast, reliable printing with PrecisionCore
- Built for business: DuraBrite Ultra pigment inks
It can benefit businesses save at least 50% on the color CPP (cost per site) versus similar laser models. Created for workgroups, your business can prevent the hidden employee output costs associated with centralised printing. Further lower costs by changing consumables less using its impressive ink source system.
High production and low intervention
Providing the Fastest First Site Out Time (FPOT) in its portion for both color (5.3 a few moments) and mono (4.8 a few moments) images against similar lasers. Printing up to 5,000 web pages in monochrome and shade without changing items. Largest standard newspaper capacity of 330 bedding in the forex market segment.
Lessen your impact
Reap the benefits of low-power utilization without compromising by using an ultra-sharp result, with at least 90% less energy used than similar laser models.
Built for business
A variety of software and tools provide secure printing options, and help control devices remotely. NFC and cordless connectivity also facilitates printing from cellular devices. And using its smartphone inspired interface, it's intuitive to use.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5210DW Drivers, Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!