- Driven by PrecisionCore -- the next-generation of inkjet printing technology; plus, Epson's progressive Replaceable Ink Load up System
- Easy on your finances -- up to 45 percent lower total printing costs vs. color laser
- Beneficial workspace -- small footprint for a streamlined, reliable workstation
- Blazing fast print out rates of speed; no warmup time -- 24 ISO ppm (dark-colored/color); plus, fast first webpage out
- Enhance your efficiency -- 50-web page duplex Automatic Report Feeder; vehicle 2-sided print, backup, check out and fax; fast check speeds; Document Get Expert software included
- Security features -- PIN quantity documentation for job release; individual control access; computer printer and network adjustments via Web Config with printer's Ip; SSL/TLS security; IPsec
- Lessen your interventions -- Replaceable Printer ink Pack System enables you to print out up to 5,000 ISO web pages without changing the printer ink packages; up to 830 mattress sheets total newspaper capacity with optional second newspaper tray
- Enabled for distant computer printer data collection -- appropriate for MPS software alternatives from PrintFleet(R), ECi (FMAudit(R)) as well as others
- Pro-quality leads to make your business look its best -- laser-sharp wording and fantastic colors on a multitude of media
Run by PrecisionCore.
ISO print rates of speed of 24 ISO ppm (dark) and 24 ISO ppm (color).
Auto Two-Sided Scanning
Save time with auto-duplex scanning through the Car Document Feeder.
Cordless and Ethernet Network Ready
Share one printing device with multiple personal computers at home or office, by using a cellular or wired network.
IT Admin Tools
Adminitstrative control buttons for security, availability, position management, maintenance and much more.
Instinctive 4.3inch color LCD with gesture navigation.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon WorkForce Pro WF-C5710 Drivers And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!