- 6-shade LUCIA Former mate color ink
- Finish Scan-to-duplicate/Record/Email/Cloud and Print out Solution
- SingleSensor (CIS) Checking with Bi-directional LED light framework for extraordinary line importance and exactness
- Programming alternatives: 19.5" All-in One LCD Touch - board Computer or 22" LCD touchscreen interface
- Roughly 13 in . every second checking
- 1200dpi optical determination
- Next technology SmartWorks MFP Software for user-friendly and flexible procedure.
- Check out to PDF, JPEG and TIFF up to 15m long
- 2,400 x 1,200 dpi fast with Washboard Stacker/ Basket
- Optional: SmartWorks MFP Plus with up to date interface - provides additional extendable support and efficiency to SmartWorks MFP Software
Long-lasting results from LUCIA Ex lover pigment ink
The iPF8400SE MFP's 6-shade LUCIA Ex girlfriend or boyfriend pigment printer ink works brilliantly on a variety of paper types, providing you stronger and cost-effective results for middle to long-term screen.
Simple to use
Scanning, copying and printing of specialized documents hasn't been easier. At every level from checking documents to last productivity, iPF8400SE MFP was created to simplify workflow with easy procedure. It provides a selection of interfaces, both which provide a active preview that courses users through every function and process in easy steps: an All-in-One 19.5 in . HD multi-touch screen Windows PC or a 22" LCD Touchscreen interface, which requires an external PC.
Created for practicality and usability
The iPF8400SE MFP is the natural solution for those sizes of workgroup. It really is ideal in surroundings like CAD sketching offices, structures and engineering companies, or for geographic and mapping tasks. This versatile check and print out solution was created to meet the quickness and detail requirements for CAD/GIS with ease-of-operation for all-purpose office tasks.
Super-efficient scanning and data file handling
Because speed is crucial when deadlines are restricted, the iPF8400SE MFP scans at up to 13 ins per second. The SingleSensor (CIS) checking technology has outstanding line description and correctness, and scans documents up to 42" vast (40" image width), the imagePROGRAF MFP is a flexible imaging solution having the ability to check out and save to PDF, JPEG and TIFF record types - and show data via Cloud services using Google Cloud.
Inexpensive and efficient
A built-in accounting function allows correct tracking of the price per print helping you to view the info through the computer printer driver. Economy function can be decided on which uses less printer ink, ideal when printing draft documents. Canon's optional eMaintenance software automatically picks up and manages mechanised problems and low printer ink levels linking right to Canon Service.
Price: Around £6,834.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
ImagePROGRAF iPF8400SE M40 MFP Driver, Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!