- Plustek OpticPro A320L is a sizable format scanning device that can check out a 12 x 17 inch web page at resolutions up to 1600 dpi.
- Easy to use with thrust button scanning.
- Perfect for prepress, graphic artists, photography organizers, scrapbooking, libraries, universities, small office/home office (SOHO) users and anyone who needs to check A3 sized images and documents.
Large Format Scanning
Large format scanning of A3 size record (304 mm x 431 mm / 12" x 17").
Fast checking speed
Fast scanning quickness of 7.8 mere seconds for an A3 size color record at 300 dpi.
Seven one-touch switches for doing pre-set functions permit an individual to quickly: check out, file, backup, OCR, create PDFs and email.
User-friendly bundled software
Bundled with simple-to-use image handling and doc management tools, fast and secure PDF change, image organizer with thumbnail audience, and accurate OCR software.
LED SOURCE OF LIGHT.
Conservation and inexperienced design. LED source of light provides more even brightness, by using less ability and better images, also have the ability to protect delicate materials.
Overall, Plustek OpticPro A320L is USB 2.0 scanning device that can check out an A3 size file with high quality quality in only 9.6 secs. Plustek OpticPro A320L is a fairly easy to use using its seven one-touch function switches. It bundles impressive image control and record management software, and also provides fast and secure PDF change, highly correct optical character popularity (OCR) and easy posting of files on the network. Plustek OpticPro A320L design for specialists who require large format scanning, such as graphic artists, posting companies, libraries, classes, small office/home office (SOHO) users.
Price: Around EUR 499,00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Plustek OpticPro A320L Drivers Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!