- Dual-core inlayed image handling and Perfect Site deliver sharp, high quality images, without depending on your computer.
- Active Give food to technology properly aligns web pages to avoid misfeeds and multifeeds.
- Web API combines your business iphone app or program to the scanning device directly with no need for a drivers.
- As much as 60 ppm color/b&w
- Brings network and cordless ability for multiuser support
- Personalized spots with large, color touchscreen
- Dual-core inlayed image control and Perfect Web page deliver sharp, high quality images, without depending on your computer
- Active Give food to technology properly aligns internet pages to avoid misfeeds and multifeeds
- Web API combines your business software or request to the scanning device directly with no need for a driver.
Bundled of Software
The bundled software Info Source Exhibit LE uses OCR (Optical Figure Acceptance) to permit easy and computerized data extraction, aiding drive digital change.
Digital transformation starts off with information get. Imagine file scanning that rates of speed and simplifies your business operations. The Alaris S2000 Series Scanners are designed to let users get information everywhere, with superior image quality and data correctness. It is the perfect solution if you want to get information into the business operations quickly.
Capture the info you will need with the Kodak Alaris S2060w scanners. Specific user information show customized locations, more and more people can discuss one device. Get sharp, high quality images and never have to rely upon your personal computer. These scanners eliminate misfeads and multifeeds and integrate with your business applications immediately with no need for a drivers.
Price: Around £925.67, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Kodak Alaris S2060W Drivers Download, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!