The new no matter how you look at it PIXMA printers come outfitted with a 1.5-inch Segment LCD appear with changed intuitional images that guide the customer through all operation procedures from remote set-up to making different copies using assorted file sizes. The operation board features one-touch changing to arrange remote affiliation and back to standard framework establishment mode, making it basic for guests or distinctive customers without the need to uncover singular Wi-Fi passwords.
- Print, Scan, Copy
- ISO Standard print speed (A4): up to 7.7ipm (mono)/4.0ipm (shading)
- Photo Speed (4 x 6inch): Approx. 65secs. (borderless)
- Print up to 300 pages
1.5inch Segment LCD with Icon Display
Set copy size and number of copies easily. Intuitive images on LCD demonstrate show printer and remote affiliation status.
Support Borderless Photo Printing
Print borderless photos and vigorous substance files.
One-Touch Direct Wireless Connection
Set the printer for remote printing with mobile phones easily with a single catch press.
Price: Around Rs. 4,995, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon PIXMA TS3177S Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!