The PIXMA TS8120 Wireless printer is the across the board that fits impeccably anyplace in the house, is easy to utilize, and conveys exceptional quality outcomes unfailingly. With instinctive highlights like the 4.3inch LCD touchscreen and Bluetooth printing4, it's unmistakable to perceive any reason why the PIXMA TS8120 makes printing quick and simple.
Effective Features, In a Compact Size
Presenting the PIXMA TS8120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One home printer, intended to be quick, effective and associated. Print everything from family photographs and solicitations to reports, archives and tickets quick and simple. With the Photo Blue ink your photographs never looked better, it decreases graininess and gives smooth shading degree in every one of your prints.
Effortlessly change from imprinting on plain paper to great photograph paper without replacing what's in your printer on account of Front and Rear Paper Support. The Front Paper Cassette holds all your plain paper for incredible looking archives and the Rear Paper Tray can hold photograph paper for staggering photographs or considerably more plain paper - for the difficult tasks.
Print the way you need to.
We utilize our cell phones and tablets ordinary - so printing from them should be similarly as simple as they are to utilize. Connect with your printer over Wi-Fi and print with AirPrint or Google Cloud Print, or print through Bluetooth using the Canon Print app. Printing from your camera's SD memory card6 is less requesting a direct result of the 4.3inch LCD Touchscreen so you can see and adjust what you have to print. When you require a top of the line printer in a reduced size, look no further then the PIXMA TS8120.
Price: Around $149.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon PIXMA TS8120 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!