- Quick print rates of up to 34 pages for every moment
- Programmed 2-sided (duplex) print
- 250 sheet paper Input
- Worked in wired and remote network
- Up to 3,000 page discretionary high return toner
- 64MB memory
Lift your profitability with Brother's HL-L2375DW monochrome laser printer. With fast printing of up to 34 pages for each moment (ppm) and numerous important highlights, you will have a printing knowledge like no other. In addition, you will get a 1,200-page standard yield toner that accompanies your printer.
Availability brings accommodation
Appreciate comfort, adaptability and simple network to numerous gadgets with keen inherent highlights, for example, Mobile Printing that essentially help efficiency
Appreciate Lower Running Costs
Decrease paper and toner wastage with Brother's duplex (two-sided) printing and discretionary high return toner cartridges which adequately diminish add up to working expenses and lower your general cost per print. Also, effortlessly create 2-up and 4-up on a solitary sheet. This spares paper when seeing drafts or designs.
High profitability. Less object.
Wipe out unreasonable downtime with Brother organizing organization tools(BRAdmin Professional Software) which gives status observing and setup capacities.
Enhance Productivity and Save Time
Including print accelerates to 34ppm, higher print speeds spare time for various clients and on extensive volume printing errands. Clients can use their chance all the more effectively as opposed to sitting tight for their printouts
More prominent output.Lower cost
Get the best outcomes with discretionary 3,000 page high return toner cartridges that last more and deliver fantastic prints. Furthermore, spare time and cash with less substitutions and lower your general printing cost.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Brother HL-L2375DW Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!