- Work smarter with an instinctive Android(TM)-based customer experience
- 100 sheet DSDF with fast dual scanning up to 160 ipm (GX: 250 sheet DSDF, up to 240 ipm)
- Fix printing problems with the Samsung Smart Diagnostic System App (SPDS)
- Access personalized record workflow alternatives with Samsung eXtensible Open up Architecture (XOA)
Intuitive Android os(TM)-Based Consumer Experience (UX)
The Samsung SMART UX Centre 2.0 features an user-friendly touch-to-print screen for easy use, and works with with various Android(TM)-based devices. Custom widgets enable instant, one-tap usage of commonly used functions, and a customizable interface (UI) can be personalized to your preferences and distributed to various fleets.
Samsung's Printing App Center
Samsung's Printing App Centre permits users to easily setup printers by downloading it essential programs from an internet site. Options like the Workbook Composer give users the capability to crop desired content, automatically scan it, and save it for last formatting and editing and enhancing without requiring a PC.
Enterprise-Level Samsung Cloud Print
With Samsung's private cloud, users could work in a secure interior network. Their cloud structures helps scalability and simple deployment.
Their enterprise-level encryption ensures end-to-end security, even though working remotely. Plus their Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution provides full integration for business range of motion. Samsung MFPs are often included with legacy business applications, as well as existing print out management and workflow alternatives.
Cellular Option With Working NFC
Users can hook up and print easily using advanced NFC technology. Simply faucet, then printing, scan or fax documents from any NFC-supported mobile device. The cellular option with effective NFC provides individual authentication by using a mobile device, while Samsung Mobile Print out Expert provides secure printing and easy Wi-Fi(R) set up and management.
Samsung Smart Computer printer Diagnostic System (SPDS)
The SPDS smartphone software can help identify printing device failures from over the office or from everywhere. It offers information instantly, using pictures and videos of the MFP components to simplify troubleshooting, even for people that have little specialized knowledge. Additionally, it may send preemptive notifications, dealing with issues before they arise.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Samsung MultiXpress K7600GX Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!