- Get Laser-Like Performance - the WorkForce WF-2660, fueled by Precision Core
- Remote, Wi-Fi Direct and NFC - effortlessly print from iPad, iPhone, tablets and cell phones, in addition to touch to print with NFC
- Quick printing - laser-quality prints at velocities of 13 ISO ppm (dark) and 7.3 ISO ppm (shading)
- Load paper less frequently - 150-sheet paper limit and Do progressively - auto 2-sided printing; in addition to a 30-page Auto Document Feeder
Execution Beyond Laser Powered by PrecisionCore
PrecisionCore is another printing innovation utilizing a progressive high-thickness print chip which can create up to 40 million exact spots for each second with astounding exactness, delivering proficient quality yield at sensational paces.
Remote and Ethernet Network Ready
Offer one printer with various PCs in your home or office, utilizing a remote or wired system.
Epson Connect Epson Connect
Effectively print from iPad, iPhone, tablets, cell phones and that's only the tip of the iceberg.
150-sheet Front Loading Paper Tray 150-sheet Front Loading Paper Tray
Front-stacking paper plate that holds up to 150 letter-or legitimate size sheets, so you reload less regularly.
2.7inch Color Touchscreen 2.7 inch Color Touchscreen
Instinctive 2.7 inch shading touchscreen with motion route.
Price: Around $88.82, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!