- Print, copy, filter
- Print quickness ISO: As much as 7.5 ppm (dark), up to 5.5 ppm (color)
- 60 sheet source tray
- High yield printer ink available
- Fast print out speeds
- Easy setup
- Compact design
- Newspaper capacity: 60 sheets
- Maximum print quality: 4800 x 1200 dpi
Precisely what you need--right away
Depend on easy versatility. Printing, scan, and duplicate the thing you need quickly with a trusted all-in-one.
Easy right away
Begin in fewer steps. Easily create this all-in-one to printing, scan, and duplicate with simple handles. Save your valuable space with a concise all-in-one made to fit on your office, over a shelf, or everywhere you will need it.
Tackle more jobs for less money
Printing more for less, using the world's No. 1 computer printer brand plus Original HP printer ink cartridges. Filled with value--print up to doubly many pages with unique HP high-yield printer ink cartridges.
Lessen your impact
Conserve resources--without compromising performance--using an all-in-one that's ENERGY Legend(R) certified. Lessen your environmental impact. Depend on easy, free cartridge recycling through HP Entire world Partners.
Price: Around $153.50, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2138 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!