- Print swiftness (draft mono and shade): 37 ppm
- Under three a few moments first site out (draft)
- Four individual printer ink cartridges (up to 3,500 internet pages in dark, 3,000 internet pages in shade)
- Optional programmed duplex unit
- As much as 5760 x 1440 dpi resolution
Built for Business - 650 sheet newspaper capacity, two newspaper resources and optional programmed duplexing. Each month duty cycle as high as 10,000 webpages. Network and USB interfaces. Good Printing Quality - Fast drying out, normal water, smudge, fade resistant no bleed-through with DuraBrite Ultra printer ink. Epson motorists automatically adjusts shade and contrast once and for all results. Low Working Costs - Color printing for the same cost per web page as an average mono laser beam and even lower mono printing costs, offering significant cost conserving opportunities to high volume level users. High produce cartridges for 3,500 internet pages colour webpages and 3,000 mono web pages.
Dependability - Epson's Micro Piezo printing head lasts the life span of the computer printer and the Vehicle Nozzle Check System maximises quality by keeping the printing head in ideal condition. A particular paper feeding device helps prevent two times paper feeds. In depth advertising support - Enables producing on a variety of media and newspaper sizes from letterheads, brands, invoices and envelopes to design and marketing materials.
Price: Around Unknown, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson B310N Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!