- Quick, top notch printing at up to 32ppm
- Simple to set up and share on your remote or wired system or associate locally by means of USB interface
- Programmed duplex (two-sided) printing to enable spare to paper
- 250-sheet limit plate customizable for letter or lawful, in addition to a manual nourish opening for envelope printing
The Brother HL-L2360DW is a solid, reasonable monochrome laser printer for home or little office utilize. This work area cordial, reduced printer with an up to 250-sheet limit plate associates easily by means of remote systems administration, Ethernet, or Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface and prints fresh highly contrasting archives at up to 32ppm. Print from good cell phones over your remote system. Programmed duplex printing spares paper.
Laser printers are the best for high-volume printing
They handle expansive volumes rapidly and requiring little to no effort per page. Toner (powder) is utilized rather than ink, so you get smear free pictures and content.
Remote and versatile printing capacity
Associate with your system with worked in Ethernet or remote LAN. Furthermore, print from your cell phone with Apple® AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Cortado Workplace or the Brother iPrint&Scan application.
Up to 2400 x 600 dpi (dabs per inch) determination
High determination for delivering fresh, clear content.
Starter toner cartridge
Gives you a chance to print around 700 pages, so you can begin making archives immediately. A toner spare mode encourages you preserve toner while printing.
Extensive paper plate for your high-volume printing
Reload less frequently with the 250-sheet input plate and 100-sheet yield plate.
Makes it simple to explore menus and settings.
1 USB port for straightforward network
1 rapid USB 2.0 port offers a standard association with your PC or Mac.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Brother HL-L2360DW Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!