The NX400 is aimed squarely at home use, so it lacks obviously office-centric features like a fax modem and an automatic document feeder (ADF). But it goes further than some home AIOs by leaving out even such conveniences as a front-panel menu choice or a software utility to let you scan and e-mail or scan and fax using your computer's fax modem.
The other side of the coin is that the NX400 delivers big-time on features that matter for home use, notably high-quality photo output and scans. You can also print from PictBridge cameras and memory cards, with a 2.5-inch color LCD letting you preview photos that are on memory cards before printing.
- Select, edit and print photos, PC-free, with large, 2.5-inch, tilt LCD and simple, intuitive menu
- Built-in memory card slots to print photos, PC-free, or transfer files between a memory card and your PC
- Make multiple color copies effortlessly with one-touch copying; reduce and enlarge copies 25 to 400 percent
- Get smudge, water and highlighter resistant documents and truly touchable photos with instant dry ink
- Replace only the color that you need with individual ink cartridges
Overall, the Stylus NX400 has a good design. The roomy, 120-sheet rear input tray can handle many types of paper. The output tray is barely there--a series of thin, bendy plastic sections pull out from a front panel--but it's adequate, holding 30 sheets. The control panel includes nicely labeled buttons for copying, working with photos from a media card, or restoring scanned photos: Press a button, and task-specific options appear on the tiltable, 2.5-inch color LCD. Helpful cues make navigation easier.
The photo-restoration feature is interesting: You load photo paper in the machine, place a discolored photo on the scanner plate, and press the Photo button. The Stylus NX400 automatically scans the photo, fixes color flaws, and prints out a restored version.
Price: Around $60.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson Stylus NX400 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!