Ink: 4-shading DURABrite® Ultra color ink
Home XP-340 Drivers - The printer is intended for use with Epson cartridges just, not outsider cartridges or ink. ISO Print Speed: Black: 10.0 ISO ppm; Color: 4.5 ISO ppm.
Utilize the 1.44inch LCD to review, alter and print photographs, without turning on your PC.
Remote Network Ready
Print from any room in the house, utilizing a remote system.
Supplant Only the Cartridge That Runs Out
Four individual ink cartridges accessible in various limits, so you can supplant just the cartridge that runs out.
Reload Paper Less Often
100-sheet paper limit
ISO print paces of 10.0 ISO ppm (dark) and 4.5 ISO ppm (shading).
Effortless Handling of Photos
In a flash handle your photographs subsequent to printing; prints are smirch, blur and water safe.
- Simple route — 1.44inch shading LCD
- Finish remote arrangement — simple iPad, iPhone, Android tablet and cell phone printing; incorporates Wi-Fi Direct® for system free printing
- Moderate individual ink cartridges — supplant just the cartridge that runs out
- Reload paper less frequently — 100-sheet paper limit
- Quick — print velocities of 10 ISO ppm (dark) and 4.5 ISO ppm (shading)
- Output and share — incorporates reward programming to consequently sweep to Facebook and the cloud
- Little size, awesome execution — reduced, space-sparing outline
- Genuinely touchable photographs and archives — moment dry ink for smirch, blur and water safe prints
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson Expression Home XP-340 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!