This imageRUNNER Move forward C355i can be an A4 model but offer a lot of the efficiency of greater departmental, A3 devices. Making them a great addition to any occupied working communities who desire a compact solution.
- Technology made to reduce total cost of print
- User activity traffic monitoring provides awareness of printing behaviour
- Apply insurance policies and restrict consumption at function level by user
- Save on transmitting costs by using the Fax over IP option
- Tight integration with productivity management alternatives such as uniFLOW
- Remote diagnostics and assistance, lessen costs by minimising downtime and time put in because of it resolving issues
Secure private information:
- Control that has access to these devices with Award-winning, smart consumer authentication without impacting on consumer production or convenience
- Capability to disable functions by customer to avoid unauthorised usage
- Secure Print out and Mailbox enhance doc confidentiality
- Ensure information personal privacy and security across your network with IPsec, port filtering features, and SSL technology
- Prevent unauthorised circulation of delicate information with a range of standard and optional doc security features
- Industry-first Data Reduction Protection and auditing of designs, copies, scans and faxes through uniFLOW
Streamline doc workflows:
- Intuitive interface with a big, responsive shade touchscreen with smart phone-like usability
- Advanced personalisation permits a distinctive, personal experience customized to meet each user's workflow needs.
- Effortless, swift scanning catches paper-based documents easily
- Check and convert documents to Searchable PDF, Microsoft(R) Term, and Microsoft(R) PowerPoint data by way of a single-pass duplexing file feeder that stands up to 100 originals
- Time-saving computerized staple finishing option
Price: Around Unknown, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon imageRunner Advance C355i Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!