- Support office proficiency with quick print speeds, programmed 2-sided printing and a 550-sheet paper limit (with space for a discretionary 500-sheet paper plate)
- Moderate assets with an inkjet printer that utilizations up to half less vitality than lasers
- Associate everybody in the workplace by means of implicit Ethernet and remote 802.11b/g/n, and empower simple cell phone and tablet printing
- Rely on upon HP for solid workgroup printing—intended for high volumes up to 2,800 pages for every month
- This HP Printer is good with Windows 10 (printer driver upgrade might be required)
HP's Officejet Pro X476dw is an inkjet office multifunction fringe (MFP), intended to contend head-on with shading lasers. While it's absolutely no littler than a laser, it's lighter, calmer, and creates a great deal less warmth. It looks incredible, as well. The printer is dominatingly dull dark, with a dark board that wraps the distance from the highest point of the 50-sheet programmed report feeder, down the left side, underneath the principle 500-sheet paper tape and up to frame the 300-page paper yield. Underneath this is a convenient edge, sufficiently huge to store an extra ream of paper.
Pro X476dw Drivers Download - With the vast 1,200dpi flatbed scanner with its 50-sheet, duplex Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) is bolstered on a segment from the left-hand end of the printer segment. An overlap down fold in this section uncovers the four ink cartridges, which slide and fit properly effectively from the front.
At the highest point of the segment is a 109mm touchscreen, which is sensibly touchy to touch and swipe, however it's no iPhone. Set into the left-hand side of the touchscreen support is a USB attachment and you can transfer from and download to a USB drive through this.
Price: Around $899.95, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And HP OfficeJet Pro X476dw Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!