- Up to 4,800 improved dpi or discretionary 6-ink shading
- Up to 21 ppm in dark, 15 ppm in shading
- Simple touch-of-a-catch choice of print modes
- Programmed paper-sort sensor
- USB and parallel interfaces, PC and Mac good
HP's DeskJet 5650 shading inkjet printer offers high determination yield, quick print speeds, and efficient components that you won't have any desire to be without. Conveying shading prints at 15 ppm and dark content at up to 21 ppm, you can choose print modes by means of catches on the front of the printer. Resolutions of up to 4,800 dpi are accomplished on an assortment of media sorts and sizes, and discretionary 6-ink shading printing can accomplish prints that will oppose blurring, and keep going for a considerable length of time to come.
Availability is offered through your decision or parallel or USB ports, and discretionary remote and systems administration adornments are accessible to extend flexibility. The 5650 permits you to screen ink-levels on-screen and ink reinforcement printing finishes the present print work, regardless of the possibility that one cartridge comes up short on ink. Other advantageous components incorporate a print cross out catch, one touch screen shot printing, and a discretionary duplexing unit. The DeskJet 5650 accompanies a convenient heap of photograph and imaging programming, and a one-year guarantee.
Price: Around $365.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And HP Deskjet 5650 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!