Small-in-One: Save space, cut costs, save time
3.6cm LCD display: PC-free printing
Epson Connect1: Mobile stamping over Wi-Fi and email
Car Wi-Fi set-up3: Simple to hook up wirelessly
Specific Inks: Only replace the color used
The Epson Manifestation Home XP-302 includes Epson Connect, offering more overall flexibility and freedom even. It allows users to quickly and easily print documents and photographs wirelessly from smartphones and tablet PCs. Additionally, users can print from anywhere in the global world by emailing documents and photographs directly to the printer.
The XP-302 is Apple AirPrint ready and helps it be simple to printing emails, photos, webpages and documents immediately from iOS devices. Meanwhile, Yahoo Cloud Printing is also recognized and allows users to print out on the run from a smartphone or computer.
The programmed Wi-Fi set-up makes configuring laptops and computers to print and scan wirelessly extremely easy, as the XP-302 automatically confirms the relevant interconnection configurations to be able to configure itself. Furthermore, a 3.6cm coloring LCD display and accompanying storage area card slot machine offers easy-to-use printing with helpful menu prompts.
Epson's new, Claria Home Printer ink is well suited for affordable reliable printing, producing sharp, clear words documents and shiny, lab-quality images. With individual printer ink cartridges you merely have to displace the color used, helping you save money.
Claria Home Printer ink cartridges can be purchased in standard and XL sizes, with page yields displayed plainly on each pack. Identifying the right ink cartridge for your printer couldn't be simpler - just consider the Daisy image.
Price: Around EUR 39,00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson Expression Home XP-302 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!