PIXMA Stamina G3600 is a huge printer ink tanks with cloud connection combined. Select the printer with an increase of printer ink. The PIXMA G3600 offers the best in multifunction printing features. Print out, backup, scan or upload to the Cloud and revel in the bonus printer ink tanks that keep Canon's pigment and dye inks for quality, sharp words and stunning pictures.
Get your articles imprinted quickly with the Canon PIXMA G3600 Multi-Function Inkjet Printer's printing velocity of 8.8ppm for white and dark webpages and 5ppm for coloring internet pages. These print speeds make it ideal for folks who need to meet tight deadlines.
Enjoy more printer ink to get more detailed pages
Get right up to 7,000 color and 6,000 white and dark A4 internet pages from 4 involved printer ink tanks and refillable containers.
Like a smart design for added ink
Included printer ink tanks make the look of your PIXMA G3600 a perfect fit for just about any true office at home.
Cloud and wi-fi Connected
Print photography and documents with convenience by using a smart device, utilising PIXMA Cloud Website link. PIXMA Cloud Website link now includes Instagram and SlideShare in addition to existing cloud services sycg as Facebook, Dropbox and Yahoo Drive also.
Print out with stunning quality
PIXMA's cross system of pigment and dye inks produces darker, sharper dark-colored text and exciting shades on borderless designs up to A4 size.
Avoid wreck havoc on ink bottles
PIXMA's easy-to-use printer ink containers boast a one-step process that takes away all fuss and wreck havoc on a special printer ink container nozzle that reduces spillage.
Progress value with reliable components
The most recent FINE technology and superior printer ink source system allow this printing device which can withstand up to many years useful.
Price: Around $495, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon PIXMA G3600 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!