- Small-in-one: Save space, cut costs, save time
- Wi-Fi Direct(TM): Cellular printing with out a network
- Epson Connect: Flexibility to print out and check from anywhere
- PC-free printing: 3.7cm coloring LCD screen
- Claria Home Printer ink: Sharp, clear wording and polished photos
The manifestation Home XP-322 is part of Epson's smallest ever selection of small-in-one home inkjets. This printing device, copier and scanning device offers cost-effective printing by using inks that may be substituted separately. An LCD colour screen makes using the XP-322 easy and clear, while Wi-Fi compatibility and mobile printing allow printing from anywhere.
Efficient & affordable
Epson's Claria Home Printer ink is well suited for affordable and reliable printing, producing clean, clear word documents and polished, lab-quality photos. The usage of individual printer ink cartridges mean you merely have to displace the color used, helping you save money.
The computerized Wi-Fi set-up makes configuring laptops and computers to print and scan wirelessly extremely easy. You don't have to know your network settings as the XP-322 automatically finds the relevant connection settings to be able to configure itself. For added adaptability, Wi-Fi Direct(R) allows easy printing from appropriate wireless devices with no need for a network.
The XP-322 includes Epson Connect which involves Epson iPrint- for easy cordless printing from smartphones and tablets; Epson Creative Printing - print photographs immediately from Facebook and Epson Email printing - print out from all over the world by emailing photographs and documents right to the printer. AirPrint3 and Yahoo Cloud Print out are also backed.
This all-in-one's 3.7cm color LCD display screen and accompanying storage area card slot machine game offers easy-to-use, PC-free image producing with helpful menu prompts.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson Expression Home XP-322 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!