- Print out size: 44inch (B0+)
- Sub-ink container system allows printer ink replacement unit during printing
- 6-coloring LUCIA Ex girlfriend or boyfriend pigment inks, new red printer ink for stunning, long-lasting results
6-Coloring LUCIA EX Printer ink Set
Canon's 6-Color LUCIA EX Printer ink system is produced for exciting point-of-purchase materials and retail signage that are eye-catching. A fresh red printer ink is put into the prevailing C, M, Y, BK and MBK shades for widened color gamut in the yellow-red areas.
High Quality Designs At Low Costs
The brand new 6-Shade series large format printers meet up with the needs of companies and providers buying low priced yet high-resolution pigment printer ink model that delivers on-the-spot printing with wide media support.
Large Capacity Printer ink Tanks
The 44-inches iPF8410SE model has either option of 330ml or 700ml ink tanks. This model also consumes less ink as the printer do not use light density inks. It includes sub printer ink tanks which reduce by permitting printer ink substitution during producing downtime.
Optimized For Poster Creation
This 6-Color SE models include sufficient software for poster creation. The printers include PosterArtist Lite which permits users to easily produce high-grade posters with no ne ed for just about any specific design skills . Furthermore, the wizard-based Print Plug-In for Office permits easy large format printing from familiar Word or PowerPoint environments.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8410SE Drivers Download - In Fast Function, these 6-Color SE models only take about about a minute to print one A1/D-sized poster on covered paper. This quick turnaround time is suitable for retail stores or businesses that often produce point-of-purchase sales materials, banners or posters.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8410SE Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!