- Borderless A2 shiny prints in under 2 minutes.
- 12-coloring lightfast inks for remarkable colour gamut
- Highly reliable workflow with 4 mass media paths
- Simple to use intuitive software
- More colorings, less inks makes this a great investment
Make an impression with Canon's widest shade gamut
Plan exceptional A2 designs using Canon's unique 12-color pigment printer ink system. Making an impressively extensive coloring gamut, the iPF5100 large format computer printer features new shade calibration technology and offers quick, reliable designs that always make an impression.
The iPF5100 produces designs of exceptional quality on A2 mass media because of Canon's industry-first dual-head 12-coloring LUCIA II pigment printer ink system. The 12 colorings aren't only with the capacity of providing an huge coloring gamut extremely; they use less ink than conventional systems by reducing the necessity to mix colours, for better running costs. The LUCIA inks also deliver designs with easy shade graduation, reduced bronzing and graininess, for results that are impressive consistently.
Accurate and consistent
The iPF5100 has a built-in shade calibration system which is easy-to-use, for positive results without needless time-wasting. Aswell as providing persistence across devices, a distinctive feature permits the iPF5100 (once calibrated) to modify the printer ink ejected with regards to the media being utilized - so there is no need for exterior calibration devices. Plus, the original calibration process requires a mere ten minutes.
Like all Canon's imagePROGRAF large format printers, the twin-head is employed by the iPF5100 high density print head which is able to pack 30, 720 nozzles into just two 1inch printing minds. The resulting 4-pl (picolitre) ink droplets ensure delicate colour graduation, hi-def expression and accuracy. Despite these most exacting standards of print performance the iPF5100 is with the capacity of producing A2 draft prints in only 41 seconds. A 3-way press nourishing system provides real versatility- from canvass to polished stocks varying between 0.07mm and 1.5mm dense.
Easy to operate
imagePROGRAF iPF5100 Drivers Download - The iPF5100 was created with users at heart. Aswell as computerized skew correction, a huge LCD screen constantly reminds uses of the advertising used and the rest of the printing levels, for reassured, non-stop productivity.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!