- As much as 28 pages each and every minute printing
- Standard newspaper capacity - 300 sheets
- Auto 2-sided printing
- Print image resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Storage Capacity 512MB
- Network ready, Cellular Network, USB 2.0
- Fast processing acceleration with ARM Center 733MHz
Mobility for your organization, have more work done in less time
Our Smart@Work printers offer completely integrated mobile, scanning and cloud structured alternatives - which means that your office is definitely close at hand. By combining NFC (Near Field Communication) technology with nice support for Apple of AirPrint and also Google of CloudPrint, you can enjoy increased productivity and convenience now.
The DocuPrint CP315 dw offers greatly built-in of Near Field of Communication (NFC) technology. NFC is a kind of contactless communication between a mobile device and the printing device*. Wave your mobile device within the printer, the Printing Tool automatically launches so you will be ready to printing or check.
Print Fast. Check out fast.
Don't wait around However challenging your business which in printing needs, this DocuPrint CP315 dw gives great results - fast. Save time by stamping even sophisticated documents at rates of speed as high as 28 pages each and every minute. Combine this with a scan rate as high as 32 images each and every minute (including a single-pass duplex scan feature), and you will work faster, become more flexible plus more productive.
With advanced security of features, such nicely as Secure of Print out, allows you to create a security password on your print out job meaning the info is encrypted for transmitting and is covered from prying sight by only printing whenever a password is inserted on the control -panel. Ideal for workgroup environments, which means that your private documents won't conclude in the incorrect hands.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Fuji Xerox DocuPrint CP315 dw Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!