The best thing about the MFC-J6520DW is its small price. And it provides the top format to numerous small and home (SOHO) businesses. Liveried in dark and snow white, the clean lines of the device look less tank-like than a few of Brother's prior A3 printers too.
It feature-packed A3 inkjet. Keeping linked is simpler with the MFC-J6520DW A3 inkjet, because of cloud and mobile device connection making writing and collaborating on important documents easy. Enjoy fast printing, scanning and faxing up to A3, while keeping those features close at hand is very simple on the 6.8cm touchscreen screen.
- Print, copy, fax and scan - all up to A3.
- About 22ipm mono / 20ipm coloring print speeds
- Auto 2-sided printing
- Wired & cordless network ready + mobile/cloud compatible
- 6.8cm color touchscreen
- As much as 250 sheet newspaper capacity
Stylish, fast and well-connected
Stay linked to your workplace wherever you are with the MFC-J6520DW A3 inkjet computer printer. This all-in-one with cloud connection makes writing and collaborating on important documents easy. Scan right to your smartphone or tablet to consider your work to you, or use your mobile device to print up to A3 - maintaining your computer from the equation.
XL cartridges, double-sided printing and built-in 'Printer ink Save' mode can truly add up for some significant print personal savings. And with fast print rates of speed and other time-saving features, like the programmed doc feeder, the MFC-J6520DW makes more of your morning.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Brother MFC-J6520DW Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!