The smart, white and dark-colored circumstance has curved ends and a set topped, single-sheet, flatbed scanning device. The front -panel has a flip-down cover at the left-hand end, uncovering a USB outlet, along with SD and MemoryStick credit card slots. With the right-hand end another cover conceals the four, single-colour printer ink cartridges, available in standard and high-yield types.
- Print out up to A3, Duplicate & Check out up to A4
- As much as 20 mono / 18 color ipm print out speeds
- Auto 2-sided printing
- 6.8cm colour touch screen LCD
- Cordless ready + hook up to your mobile device or the cloud
- Up to at least one 1,200 webpage high-yield printer ink cartridges
Our latest 3-in-1 A4 inkjet with A3 capability
You can hook up to the DCP-J4120DW from your personal computer, laptop or mobile device because of its integrated cellular networking, allowing any users at home or office to print and scan with ease.
The 6.8cm color touchscreen enables you to hook up to popular cloud program such as Facebook, Google Dropbox and Drive. When you can manage your articles more with features such as A3 printing effectively, 2-sided print (up to A4), and easy copying and scanning.
The optional high-yield printer ink cartridges can also help decrease your printing costs in comparison to standard produce printer ink. And be confident with this DCP-J4120DW of complies right with the strict of ENERGY STAR, German Blue Nordic and Angel Swan environmental criteria.
Price: Around £142.80, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Brother DCP-J4120DW Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!