- Fast and high-quality coloring printing
- 6.8cm LCD shade touchscreen
- Our lowest ever before replacement printer ink costs
- Cloud and mobile connectivity
- Rear manual give food to slot for controlling versatile newspaper types from credit card to image paper
It is time to take high-quality color printing home. Printing, check out and backup in high-quality shade with this small all-in-one home computer printer. With fast print speeds ensure there is no ready for your photos, also homework or even any other home in printing needs. With the 6.8cm LCD touch -panel screen makes menu selection simple and navigation easy, allowing you to access mobile and cloud connectivity programs at the touch of a button. Scan documents and photographs direct to cloud services. You can even print from your nice smartphone or even tablet device right via Apple AirPrint directly, Google Cloud Print or Brother's Free iPrint&Scan app.
With built-in cellular networking, the DCP-J562DW can assimilate into the home seamlessly. Print and scan to your printer from any place in the home and grab your documents if it is convenient. Home printing can be considered a versatile activity but with the solitary sheet back manual feed slot machine and included 20 sheet photography paper holder, you can printing a number of different report types without having to change the newspaper in the holder.
So you needn't spend a lot of money to make certain you will keep printing with this high-yield equipment. Our lowest ever before replacement printer ink prices, coupled with 2-sided printer ink and print out save function, help lower operating costs to make sure you get great affordability.
Price: Around £103.20, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Brother DCP-J562DW Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!