- Max. print rate (A4): approx. 32.5ppm mono / 26.5ppm colour
- ISO Standard printing acceleration (A4): up to 15.5ppm (shade) / 24.0ppm (mono)
- Print, scan, backup, fax, wired / cordless LAN
- First PRINT Time (FPOT), A4: Approx. 6.0secs. mono / 7.0secs. colour
Single Move 2-Sided Scan
Increase checking the efficiency for double-sided this documents with the integration of two Contact Image Receptors (CIS). This new scanning technolgy permits quality scans with maximum production.
Marker and Highlighter Resistant Documents
The high thickness pigment printer ink not only produces sharp and sharp content material, it is drinking water and highlighter resistant also.
Status / Mistake Email Notification
With position / problem email notification, time can be preserved on checking specific printers' position by presetting administor's email to receive position and mistakes notification.
3.5inch Touch-screen LCD Display
Improve navigation and visibility with a sizable 3.5in . Touch-screen LCD display, reducing operational errors hence.
Low Printing Cost
Printing up to 2,500 webpages (B / W) of A4 documents and revel in at least 50% printer ink cost savings with Canon's genuine PG-2700XL printer ink cartridges.
ID Cards Copy
Making ID cards copies more professional by checking both factors of the greeting card about the same web page in its original-size.
Price: Unknown, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!