- Real output: 24 ipm mono, 15.5 ipm colour
- Wi-Fi and LAN connection for printing and scanning
- Print out from and scan to cloud services
- 1,200-page mono and 900-webpage colour printer ink yields
- Large 500-sheet capacity and 50-sheet ADF
For home office buildings that demand productivity
A featured printer fully, scanner, fax and copier made for home offices. With a sizable 500-sheet paper cassette and 50-sheet programmed document feeder, Canon The MAXIFY MB2750 of Series version produces outstanding prints with deep and the dense blacks, vivid colours and crisp text which consists of marker and friction-resistant of DRHD inks and This quality doesn't come at the trouble of rate: print out A4 at an ultra-fast 24 ipm in mono and 15.5 ipm in color, while first webpage out time (FPOT) is merely 6 seconds.
Keep working costs to the very least
From low energy usage of just 0.2 kWh (TEC) to the individually replaceable colour cartridges, economy is important. Black cartridges offer an ISO yield of just one 1,200 internet pages and shade cartridges 900 web pages. The optional 4-colour multipack contains a complete group of replacement inks for better still value.
Created for productivity
Double-sided support and stamping for a number of newspaper sizes and types, from A4 simple paper to product labels, envelopes, picture newspaper and even two-sided Identification greeting card copying makes light work of common office printing careers. Printing, copying, scanning or faxing is a few taps away just, with an extremely reactive 7.5 cm (3inch) TFT colour touchscreen and improved interface.
Broad monitoring and maintenance capability
Ip filtering allows limited access options, providing authorization to only a go for quantity of users, while SMTP email support allows the secure scan to your email and A range of further options allow system administrators to and easily configure the printer and restrict certain functions quickly, such as scan-to-USB.
IT professionals and system administrators will appreciate the Canon The MAXIFY MB2750 Series' Simple Network Management Process (SNMP) compatibility, making device management and integration into easy existing office sites. SNMP allows a variety of maintenance monitoring this functions, the including ink levels and error status and page counts.
Price: Unknown, check here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon The MAXIFY MB2750 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!