- Optical 6400 dpi quality provides enough fine detail for enlargements up to 17x22inch
- Built-in transparency product scans 35 mm negatives, slides, and medium format film
- DIGITAL Snow cleans away the looks of dust particles and scrapes on film as you scan
- Use Easy Photography Fix for 1-touch image restorations
- Scan multiple photographs at onetime; auto edge diagnosis plants each image and helps you to save it as another file
- Check your slides, negatives, or photographs and automatically upload them to photo-sharing sites
- With ReadyScan LED of technology eliminates warm-up time and runs on the mercury-free source of light
- Convert scanned documents into editable wording using ABBYY FineReader Sprint Plus OCR
- Color depth up to 48-bit
- Energy Superstar & RoHS compliant
- LED light consumes less energy when compared to a fluorescent light product
The combined film and slide holder is simple to operate relatively, though the real plastic material of frame for greatly keeping the film that looks just a little flimsy. Slides are packed by positioning them in to the shape when on the scanning device glass. Tabs on the relative side of the film frames facilitate their alignment on the key scanner bed. It offers dust removal and separate ICE technology, shade film and repair grain equalization. Scans would be suited to printing at over A3 size with minimal touching up.
It's very capable at checking glide and film and compares favourably with standalone models though possibly nearly as distinct pixel for pixel. There is a complete lot of built in overall flexibility that does make it possible to attain pleasing results. In addition, it recommended if you are beginning to catalogue your assortment of negatives and slides just, as the batch processing functions lead to good productivity.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson Perfection V550 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!