- All-in-one device provides printing, scan, and backup functions
- PIXMA Cloud Website link enables you to printing from cloud storage area services like Evernote and Dropbox through your smartphone or tablet
- Hybrid printer ink system combines dye printer ink for vivid colors and dark pigment printer ink for distinct text
- Maximum print quality of 4800 x 600 DPI
- Built-in WiFi enables you to printing making use of your local wireless network wirelessly
Images and documents are refined quickly, with print rates of speed of 8.0 images each and every minute (ipm) for dark-colored and 4.0 images each and every minute (ipm) for color. Other features include Automobile Power Over a convenient option that automatically power up the printing device once you send a photography or record to be imprinted, reducing power usage. And, Calm Method enables you to printing silently without troubling others.
The MG2929 works with with Easy-PhotoPrint+, an application that permits printing and editing right from your tablet or smartphone. It includes a variety of printing and templates options, so that it is web-based, you can will have usage of the most up-to-date version of the application form. The MG2929 also includes nicely My Image Garden of software which greatly enables you right to easily access all your favourite memories in a single place and that means you can print photographs to share and revel in, and Full HD Movie Print, which turns your favourite of HD movie clips to be captured nicely with your great Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital VIXIA or cameras digital camcorders into beautiful prints in a single, convenient software program. In addition, you should have usage of CREATIVE Area PREMIUM right where you can download exclusive creative assignments and content.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon PIXMA MG2929 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :PIXMA MG2929 Drivers Download - To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!