- First print time of just 6.3 seconds
- Canon Printing Business, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print out Service, Google Cloud Print out, Wi-Fi Direct, and NFC are for sale to mobile printing
- PC-Fax setting up allows users to send scanned documents and frontward received faxes though email or a data file server
- Auto duplexing available in every modes: print out, scan, duplicate, fax
- Scan to or print out from a USB device in JPEG, TIFF, and PDF formats
- Secure Print helps to keep documents safe
- Department ID management for to 300 IDs to help manage access and device use up
- Low vitality method uses just 2.2 W
- Supported print dialects include UFR II, PCL 6 (5c, XL), Adobe PostScript
- Optional holder can expand newspaper capacity to a complete of 800 sheets
- Duty cycle of 50,000 pages in monthly
A flatbed and ADF scanning device allows the rest of the modes, and will be offering an optical image resolution of 600 x 600 dpi for comprehensive imagery. The flatbed also includes a cup size of 8.5x11.7inch for notice and A4-size documents. Copying and faxing also take advantage of the printer's functions and many of these modes can gain access to automated duplexing with all the 50-sheet ADF. Basic paper handling is easy with a typical 250-sheet input holder and 50-sheet multipurpose holder for various marketing types.
Operation is intuitive and easy thanks to a 3.5in . color touchscreen LCD screen on leading panel. In addition, it has a number of buttons on leading for immediate control of some functions. Increasing the functions of the computer printer is a USB web host port, permitting printing from and scanning to and lightweight storage device. Also, users who like a wired interconnection can take advantage of the addition of both USB 2.0 and Ethernet interfaces.
Price: Around $499.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon imageCLASS MF416dw Drivers Download - Installation Guide :imageCLASS MF416dw Drivers Download - To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!