- With the inserted MEAP environment, users have the ability to utilise uniFLOW, to improve their workflows and increase production.
- Genuine Adobe PostScript, & PCL in Compatible
- This LBP253x have a nice features genuine of Adobe PostScript to guarantee the best results when found in a PS environment. Further it also helps both PCL, so that it is perfect for used in both small to large organisations with proven print solutions.
- Low Power Usage and Quick SET UP
- By implementing Canon's unique On-Demand Mending System, the LBP253x achieves low electric power consumption of significantly less than 13.2 watts (average) in standby and quick start-up, with first web page out in under 6 seconds.
- Enhanced Security
- Organisations is now able to eliminate unneeded printing, while guaranteeing the security of very sensitive documents with the LBP253x's Secure Printing features. This is configured using the printers storage for a server-less solution, or run via uniFLOW, that can be embedded onto the device via MEAP.
- eRDS capability
- Immediate access to e-Maintenance via eRDS, so you don't have for an EMAGENT
The imageCLASS LBP253x is the latest model in Canon's new LBP Move forward (ADVANCE) range. LBP Progress models made with the customer at heart also to go with business' existing printing conditions. With features like a 3.5 inch touch screen colour, integrated PCL & Genuine Adobe PostScript, MEAP compatibility to permit the embedding of MEAP applications & compatibility with FM Audit & Print Fleet, this is actually the perfect complement to your business.
Price: Around Unknown, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon imageCLASS LBP253x Drivers Download - Installation Guide :imageCLASS LBP253x Drivers Download - To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!