It can shift your workplace into high gear. Generate two-sided prints faster compared to the scan and competition quickly. Help secure your data or device, and documents from boot up to shutdown.
Streamline workflow with this energy-successful MFP, and manage duties from the intuitive touch screen.
Bring out the very best in your MFP. Acquire even more pages, performance, and coverage out of your MFP-using Classic HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.
Keep your organization nimble. Print with or perhaps without accessing the network wirelessly, and stay linked with Ethernet capabilities. Printing in the working business office or on the run, and with a touch from mobile devices just.
Basic MFP features for the M426fdw are the ability to printing and fax from, together with scan to, a Personal computer, and the capability to are a standalone copier, fax machine also, and immediate email sender (for mailing scans as attachments straight, and never have to send them to a contact client on a Laptop or computer first). In addition, it could both printing from and scan to a USB storage key.
Paper handling for printing can be suited to up to heavy-duty work with in a micro business office or light- to medium-duty use in a tiny to midsize workplace. The printer carries a 250-sheet drawer, a 100-sheet multipurpose tray, and an programmed duplexer standard.
At 28 pounds 6 ounces, the M426fdw is usually on the mild side because of its category. However, it's even now heavy enough that you may want some help going it into place. It is also big enough, at 12.8x16.5x15.4 ins (in HWD), although you mustn't have trouble finding enough flat space for this, even in a tiny office.
Price: Around US$59,00 ~ US$449,00
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdw Drivers Download - Installation Guide :MFP M426fdw Drivers Download - To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!