- Print, duplicate, scan, and fax with color inkjet technology
- Automatic document feeder program and duplex (two-sided) printing
- 100-sheet paper ability up to 8.5x14 inch
- Easy-to-setup cellular networking with other devices
- Print directly from your own mobile product using cloud print solutions and Wi-Fi Direct(R)
- Scan to and printing from popular cloud services
- Capture and convert files applying Brother Cloud Apps straight
- Large 2.7 inch TouchScreen display to navigate onscreen menus
The Brother Work Wise MFC-J680DW is specifically what you are considering when selecting a concise color inkjet All-in-One that gives easy, intuitive operation, a lot of connectivity options, and the capability to print on several specialty media - almost all without breaking your price range.
You will discover that connecting to a radio network couldn't be less difficult, because of the wireless associate that walks you through setup completely. It's so simple - you do not desire a USB cable, and you will not even have to know your wireless network password. Share the device with others on a radio network or hook up to an individual computer by using a USB cable (certainly not included).
The MFC-J680DW includes a 2.7-inch TouchScreen Screen for navigating onscreen menus very easily. You can access popular web services directly from your own internet-connected MFC-J680DW from the TouchScreen Display using the net Connect interface. Scan directly to popular cloud services without by using a computer, including of Google Get, Dropbox, Facebook, Container, Onenote and more. In addition, it offers quick access to a suite of Brother Cloud Apps. You will be impressed by the efficiency of these document control and posting apps. The Touch screen Display also permits you to develop shortcuts to your most-commonly used machine functions plus contains Brother Creative Center.
Price: Around $99.99, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Brother MFC-J680DW Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!